Risk and Emergency Management
PSI has applied national and international best practices and understandings of emergency planning, preparedness, response, and recovery operations at the national and local levels to mitigate loss of life, property, or resources.
- Business Continuity/Resiliency
- Emergency management
- Crisis response and preparedness
- Contingency planning
- Disaster response
- Exercise planning and execution
- Cyber security and response
PSI also conducts Threat and Risk Assessments (TRA) is to reassess the physical design, operational procedures, security, personnel selection, emergency response protocols, and operational containment policies and procedures of laboratories and other facilities to ensure the security and protection against the constantly developing local and global threat matrices. We develop cost-effective strategies and solutions providing immediate and long-term response and recovery planning to ensure effective and secure continuity of operations.
- Survey facilities to determine security capabilities, vulnerabilities, priorities, etc.
- Threat and Vulnerability assessments, response, and recovery planning
- Hazard Analysis and Risk Mitigation Surveys
- Security Planning and Implementation